Quick English Refresher
If you are already fluent in English but want to spend time brushing up your English skills, English City is the perfect place to practice English online. For example, are you
- Traveling to an English speaking country such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, or Canada?
- Starting a new job where you will be speaking and reading English?
- Going abroad to an international business meeting or conference?
- Studying abroad?
- Just want to practice for any other reason?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, English City is the best place to practice your English skills in order to complete your goals.
Based in a virtual world, classes are offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are taught by qualified native English teachers. Take a look at our schedule to get an idea of the large range of classes available to you at any time of the day, every day of the week. Here are some examples of the perfect classes for quickly speaking, reading, or writing English again in no time:
- General English: Conversation class with Gertie Practice your English online with Gertie and other students by talking about current events from around the world.
- General English: Talk about Spectator Sports & Then Play It Talk to students from around the world as Dart leads a discussion of the latest news in football, basketball, cricket, and more. After the discussion, pick a side because you will then get the unique opportunity to practice English while playing the sport you talked about!
- General English: Poetry at Millie's place Read and discuss English-language poetry with Millie. Enjoy a cup of warm tea as your teacher and fellow students interpret and analyse English literature.
Each week there are new English classes with different topics -- plenty to start speaking fluent English in just weeks. If you want to refresh your English language skills, look no further than English City from Languagelab.com.