Business English for executives and professionals.
Learn in ‘real life’
In partnership with:
Meet our English teachers
Specialist Business English teachers
Qualifications: BA in French; CELTA Certificate, 8 years’ English teaching
Read more about this
“I joined Languagelab 4 months back. Now after attending the classes
regularly in the evenings I can talk to anybody without any fear. My colleagues have said
that my English has improved.”
Sekhar, businessman living in Dubai
“Languagelab.com gave me the freedom to choose the teacher and the
subject and time. I think that Languagelab.com has provided a rare and excellent opportunity
for everyone who wants to learn English as if he traveled to an English country.”
Abdulaziz, Saudi Arabia
Intermediate level and above.
Learn the following skills:
- 28 hour course: 14 x 2 hour classes.
- Native English-speaker, qualified Business English teachers.
- Personalised, written teacher feedback after every class.
- Live business meetings and presentations with case studies from the Financial Times.
- 24/7 access to English City, Languagelab’s virtual city for learning English. Network
with business people from around the world and learn to understand many different
- Certificate at end of course.
» See course syllabus
- Managing meetings
- Giving a presentation
- Business phone calls
- Report writing
- Writing excellent emails
Get a promotion faster. Improve your English with Market Leader Live.
Qualifications: BA in French; CELTA Certificate, 8 years’ English teaching experience.
- British, lives and works in France.
- 8 years teaching English for healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and engineering.
- Currently teaches English at a graduate school of engineering, and online at
- Provides French translation and other language services for clients.