Our General English course will improve your all-round ability in English.
It will develop your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills across a wide range of topics. It will increase your confidence in the day-to-day use of English and help you to communicate quickly and effectively, whatever the situation.
- Classes taught by fully qualified native English teachers
- For students of all levels, from beginners to intermediate and advanced level.
- Flexible classes available in all time zones.
- Assessments using the official Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). This is the most widely used and recognised language proficiency scale within English teaching today.
- Includes specialist classes such as Business English and IELTS exam preparation classes
If you are interested in this course please email email@example.com for pricing and more information.
To see when classes are available please check the calendar. We can schedule more classes for large groups of students.
Looking for English training for your company? Visit our corporate website.
Market Leader Live is our groundbreaking new online Business English course. It is based on the bestselling Market Leader textbook by Pearson with case studies from the Financial Times.
Classes take place in the Business Centre of Languagelab's English City. You will practise and experience immersive case studies in a way that is not possible in a traditional classroom.
You experience 'real life' business situations, from negotiating in the boardroom to pitching to an advertising agency. Market Leader Live will teach you the essential vocabulary, key business concepts and practical English language skills you need to succeed in business.
- Lessons conducted by fully qualified native English teachers, additionally trained to take classes using our online classrooms
- Full teaching assessment and course completion certificate
- Network, practise and learn with other Business English learners from around the world
Aviation English Live is for pilots and air traffic controllers who need ICAO Operational Level 4 and above
Incredible new Aviation English course based on the Emery-Roberts and Macmillan textbook Check Your Aviation English.
- 30 or 60 hour modular course
- Teaching by highly-qualified, native English-speaking teachers
- Learn in an amazing virtual airport where everyone speaks English
- Incident descriptions and reporting
- Listening exercises: radiotelephony and general aviation
- Learnt to communicate confidently in non-routine or emergency situations
- Succeed in an ICAO English level test
Designed by industry experts especially for oil and gas professionals
Learn Oil and Gas English fast with the world's best teachers online.
- The perfect course for oil and gas industry professionals who need to learn English
- 32 hour modular course
- Highly qualified, native speaker teachers with experience working in Oil and Gas
- Learn in realistic virtual environments including onshore and offshore rigs
- Study from anywhere in the world and attend live classes